The recipe of pizza killed He is Argentine, and according to the expert chefs, some tricks and advice must be taken into account so that the end of the meal is a complete success. This way you can surprise all your guests and enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner.
The kill is a very fine cut of meat that is, between the skin and the ribs. You must know that it is a hard meat, for this reason it must always be tenderized with a pre-cooking, otherwise the recipe could end up being a complete failure.
In other countries it is known by other names, for example In the United States they call it “rose meat”.“, In Spain, Venezuela, El Salvador and Peru it is called” Gonna “, in Chile” Malaya “and some other designations.
However, the main thing is to know how to cook this cut so that you appreciate the taste, tenderness and satisfaction which causes this matambre made on pizza, with its characteristic ingredients such as mozzarella, tomato sauce and ham.
This meat has a thin layer of fat which gives it a delicious taste. It is best not to skim it too much and use the whole piece.
Before we get started with the recipe, there is a previous step which is tenderize the matambre. One of the best known ways is use of a fabric softener. With a wooden hammer you hit the meat to break the fibers, preventing the portion from shrinking during cooking.
Another method of making meat super tender is let the cut rest with wine vinegar. First you need to flip the fat part and cover all the meat. Wait a few minutes, then you need to flip the matambre to add more vinegar, eliminating what it already had.
- 1 beef steak of 1.5 kg. about
- 2 large onions
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tomato sauce
- 1/2 kg. of mozzarella
- Grill salt to taste
- oil to taste
- Green olives
- seasonings to taste
Step by step
- After tenderizing the meat, reserve it.
- For the sauce: cut the onions into rings and the pepper into 2 cm strips. Then put the oil in a pan and fry the onion with a pinch of coarse salt. When it is golden, add the pepper and, after a few minutes, the tomato sauce and seasonings. Save.
- When the grill heat reaches the point where the meat can be cooked, with the embers well lit, place the steak with the fat on top and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- When it has reached the desired point, turn the meat over and cover with the sauce.
- Finally add the mozzarella, olives, season and cover so that the cheese melts. In about 20 minutes it must be finished.