• Cauliflower (450 g)
• 2 eggs
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder (5 g)
• Oregano to taste
• Mozzarella (125 g)
• Parmigiano Reggiano (30 g)
• 2-3 tablespoons of tomato puree (45 g)
• sliced aubergines
• 1 cup of mushrooms (100 g)
• To begin, wash the cauliflower. Then, put in the blender along with 2 glasses of water (to cover the cauliflower) and blend for a couple of seconds. Remove from the water and let it drain.
• Next, add the previously drained cauliflower, eggs and spices to the blender. Blend well until a compact mass remains.
• Separately, prepare a baking tray with vegetable paper (previously painted with olive oil) and spread the dough on the paper. Preheat the oven to 150ºC.
• Insert the pan and cook for 30 minutes. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
• Add the tomato sauce, mozzarella, mushrooms and aubergines.
• Finally, bake for 20 minutes and remove from the oven.
To conclude, we must highlight the inclusion of vegetables as basic ingredients due to their high intake of vitamins, minerals and fibers. It is also convenient to include healthy fats and herbs for flavoring. The variety you give to the preparation of this recipe will allow you to enjoy it while you feed.