we all have cravings and more in this Holy Week, because our brain enters a dynamic of rest and vacation that usually fills our heads with desires that can be counterproductive in a balanced diet. but create one healthy dinner on the palate it must not be boring or bland, indeed, it can be really delicious.
If you are craving pizza, we will give it to you today easy recipe for making eggplant pizzas They are very low in calories and have a good supply of calories, proteins and other beneficial phytonutrients for your health.
Eggplants are an important source of Dietary fiberwhich helps improve intestinal transit, lower bad cholesterol levels (LDL) from blood e lose weight. They also provide vitamins C, B6, thiamine (B1), potassium, copper, manganese, and antioxidants that help strengthen the immune system, prevent fluid retention, and protect heart and brain health.
We give you the recipe to make them delicious very low calorie eggplant pizzas and we advise you to use a little mozzarella so as not to add extra saturated fats, but don’t worry, because in addition to the rich flavor, cheese is also a source of high biological value protein.
- 1 large eggplant
- 100 grams of homemade tomato sauce
- 70 grams of grated mozzarella
- 1/4 of green pepper
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- 1/4 onion
- Dried oregano
- virgin olive oil
1. Wash and cut the eggplant sliced, place them on a baking sheet lined with absorbent paper, add salt each and let stand 10 minutes to deflate them, then rinse with cold water and dry each.
2. While the eggplant are, wash and chop the Peppers (without seeds) e onion into small cubes, reserve.
3. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
4. Replace the eggplant on a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread a tablespoon of homemade tomato sauce.
5. Distribute on each eggplant the green, red and yellow peppersthe onion and the mozzarella cheese grated.
6. Sprinkle salt and dried oregano grind with your hands, to taste, at the end add a splash of virgin olive oil.
7. Put the eggplant Cook for 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden. Remove and enjoy these delicious eggplant pizza!