Spoiler alert. This recipe It can be irresistible and will make you want to eat one serving after another without stopping. The Grilled Pizza, with its thin and crunchy dough, it is super greedy to make it at home. And for this no one better than chef Danilo Ferráz, with extensive experience and experience in the preparation of Grilled Pizzato share yours recipeall the secrets and step by step so that it turns out spectacular.
Ferráz is a true lover and expert of Pizzafor this he created Mil y Pico, a place specialized in Grilled Pizza and original empanadas that evoke the flavors of world cuisine, which has two locations, one in the neighborhood of Chacarita and the other in Parque Chas. The Pizza cooked al grill Thanks to the action of direct fire and stretching with a rolling pin, they have a fine thickness and an incredible consistency.
The Mil y Pico @ mil.y.pico menu consists of various flavors of Pizza done in one grill cooked with quebracho wood, which gives it a crunchy and light texture. They are also distinguished by their gourmet and original toppings or toppings. Among the most popular are the Marechiare (tomato sauce, smoked cooked ham, roasted peppers and free-range eggs), the Fugazzeta di capra confit (mozzarella, creamy goat cheese, confit onion and ground persimmon chilli) and the Canapé (tomato sauce tomato, mozzarella, rocket, sun-dried tomatoes and Lincoln brie). Here are all the details to prepare this delicious grilled pizza.
For the dough (yield 6 pizzas)
- ½ kilo of flour
- 0.5 grams of yeast
- 250 cc of water
- 50 cc of oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- ½ tablespoon of salt
For the sauce:
- 250 grams of Italian tomato
- 3 basil leaves
- Salt, quantity needed
- 270 grams of common mozzarella for pizza
- 200 grams of Brie cheese
- 8 rehydrated dried tomatoes
- 50 grams of wild rocket
- Olive oil, creamy balsamic and sea salt, required quantity
- To prepare the sauce, break the perita tomatoes with your hands, add the basil leaves and season with salt. Reserve.
- For the dough, make a volcano with flour on a table. Activate the yeast in a cup of warm water with sugar. Put the water in the center of the volcano and gradually integrate it with the flour. Add the oil.
- Add the activated yeast and finally – and on the edges – add the salt. Knead everything for a few minutes.
- Leave to rest covered with a cloth for 45 minutes. Then separate into 3 and roll up. Leave to rise for 48 hours in the refrigerator. “The secret to obtaining a good dough lies in the moment of leavening, so I always recommend planning in advance: 48 hours of cold leavening and a little yeast ensure a lighter and healthier pizza”, says Ferráz, on IG @daniloferraz.
- Roll out a roll with a rolling pin on a smooth surface (wood, granite, etc.). If the circle is large, cut it into 2 semicircles. “It is important to exert strong pressure with a rolling pin so that the alveoli disappear during development and thus an unconventional dough is obtained”, explains the chef.
- placed on grill over medium heat, when one side of the dough is cooked, remove and set aside. Repeat the procedure with all the sandwiches.
- Put the dough on grill with the cooked side facing up. Cover with the sauce, mozzarella and dried tomatoes. Wait for it to melt and the crunchy dough remains, turning it over Pizza looking for even cooking. As for the cooking time (on both sides) of the grillvaries between 10 and 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the rocket, brie in each portion and finish with olive fillets and balsamic vinegar. Add sea salt to taste.