Asian cuisine is smart, aromatic and flawless. More and more traditional dishes come from the great continent with the ability to become a boom culinary without trying too hard. From sushi, to ramen, to baozi, there are several recipes that are here to stay, including Asian noodles, noodles or noodles. This is a recipe that will appeal to everyone at home, especially the little ones.
There is an endless variety of noodles: somen noodles, green tea noodles, egg noodles, udon, shirataki and even soba. Each with particular characteristics. There are also instant noodles, a version more popular with young Japanese for its ability to be prepared in minutes. They are not as healthy as the previous ones, but they work well when combined with more nutritious alternatives.
Here we will introduce you to a quick and easy way to make healthy Asian noodles. Vegetables and seasonings are essential in the culinary culture of Asia, which is why it is so important to them that their dishes are nutritious. Noodles or spaghetti are no exception, they are rich in carbohydrates, an important source of energy for health.
- Boil the water in a saucepan and pour the spaghetti into it up to the tooth. Drain and reserve.
- Cut the carrots into strips, do the same with the Chinese cabbage and the white onion.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Cut or crush the garlic cloves.
- In a wok, sauté the vegetables with the sesame oil.
- After a few seconds, pour a sprinkle of soy sauce and a pinch of salt.
- Add the peanut and sauté a little more. Remove and reserve.
- in the same wok, fry the garlic with ginger and balsamic vinegar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients we prepared earlier and mix with chopsticks.
- Put the set to the point of salt and the spices you want to incorporate.
- Pour the pasta over the mixture and mix gently with the chopsticks until all the ingredients are incorporated.
This recipe is practical and fits your kitchen. You can modify it with turmeric, coconut milk, also eliminating the balsamic vinegar. Its essence will be in the consistency of the noodles combined with soy sauce and vegetables.
This is just one of the many recipes you can also try and prove that cooking can be fun when we learn something new. Leave us your comments on the preparation and tell us how it went in your kitchen.