If you are looking for that golden color that wood ovens give, place the pizza for the first 2-3 minutes directly on the plate. After those minutes, carefully, pass the pizza in an oven pan and finish cooking.
How to make homemade gluten-free pizza dough
Even gluten intolerant and celiacs can prepare this gluten-free recipe. You just have to keep two things in mind:
- The flour must be gluten-free.
- In this case, since it does not contain wheat flour, the homemade pizza dough has much less body, so it’s easier for us to break down. Therefore, it is important to be more careful and patient.
How to make homemade pizza dough in the Thermomix
If you want to save much more time, a good option is to use the Thermomix or any food processor. It will take a maximum of 5 minutes to make a homemade pizza dough. How do you feel it!
INGREDIENTS FOR PIZZA DOUGH IN THE THERMOMIX
- 200 g of water
- 50 g of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 20 g of pressed yeast
- 400 g of flour
How to prepare pizza dough with the Thermomix, step by step
- Step 1: Preheat the oven between 230 ° C and 250 ° C.
- Step 2: Pour the liquids into the glass of the Thermomix. Program one minute at a temperature of 37 ° C and speed 4.
- Step 3: Then add the yeast and mix for a few seconds on speed 4.
- Step 4: Add the flour mixture and mix again. Finally, change the program to dough function and knead for at least one minute.
- Step 5: Roll out the dough on a flat surface and roll it out with the help of a rolling pin. Then add your favorite toppings to the pizza and voila!
If you want to be always updated on everything we publish on www.elmueble.com, subscribe to our newsletter.