Green spaghettiis the ideal option to accompany the family christmas dinnerthe pasta not just an option economical and profitableit also tastes delicious and has the added bonus of being extremely simple to prepare, surprise your whole family with this delicious pasta recipe. This recipe is for 4 servings and its degree of difficulty is low.
Read more: Vegetarian pasta with mushrooms for Christmas dinner
Ingredients for making green spaghetti:
- 500 grams of spaghetti
- 4 poblano peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ white onion
- 400 milliliters of cream
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
- Boil 4 liters of water in a saucepan with enough space over high heat, add 2 tablespoons of salt and stir until dissolved, once the boiling point breaks, add the pasta and let it cook for 10 minutes adding l ‘olive oil.
- Cut the peppers in half, removing the heart, veins and seeds, then put the peppers in the blender along with the garlic, onion and cream.
- Blend until the peppers are completely dissolved and everything is integrated into a light cream.
- Drain the pasta water and sprinkle with a little pepper, heat the butter in a pan over medium heat until melted and add the pasta, mix to moisten with the butter and add the poblano sauce you will have previously smoothie.
- Boil over high heat for 5 minutes and adjust the taste of the salt, then wait for it to cool and decorate with a little pepper to taste.
Read more: How to make homemade sushi with plain rice and without seaweed?
Tips for this recipe:
- You can grate the Parmesan cheese as a decoration.
- Accompany this recipe with garlic bread.
- You can also add chopped walnuts to enhance the flavor.
Remember to take care of your health with a balanced diet.
Click to load the survey